- By calling 1-888-488‑3888
Dial your future, we answer by catering to your ambitions
Established in 2002, the Adult Learnline is a Quebec government initiative whose implementation was entrusted to the Literacy Foundation owing to the Foundation’s expertise in that area. Adult Learnline operators each year help thousands of Quebec adults in their training path, throughout Quebec. Since its inauguration in 2002, more than 40,000 people have benefited from the service.
The Adult Learnline is a telephone service that:
- provides listening, assistance and referral in education;
- is aimed at adults wishing to undertake training;
- may be used by the target population, those around them, and facilitators from different networks;
- is bilingual, toll-free and confidential;
- has compiled a directory of all training sites in the public, private and community sectors;
- covers all regions of Quebec;
- is accessible Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm;
- is run by skilled staff.
Invaluable help with finding training
In addition to informing you about educational resources, the Adult Learnline refers you to training establishments throughout Quebec that offer classes and programs matching your learning needs. Our specialized operators answer your questions about:
- Pre-secondary courses;
- French courses;
- Upgrading your French-language skills;
- Vocational training (DVS, AVS, STC, etc.);
- Secondary cycles 1 and 2;
- College- and university-level studies (ACS, DCS, certificate, Bachelor’s degree, etc.);
- Distance learning;
- Lifelong learning (customized courses, language classes, computing courses, professional development, etc.);
- Recognition of acquired learning and competencies;
- Comparative evaluation (equivalence) of foreign diplomas;
- Student financial aid.
The Adult Learnline is a Quebec government initiative whose implementation was entrusted to the Literacy Foundation.