The Programme d’action concerté pour le maintien en emploi (PACME) offered by the Government of Quebec is now over. Emploi-Québec now offers a workforce training program, which reimburses up to 50% of your training expenses. Whether you are an employer or an employee, if you want you or your staff to learn or develop new skills, now is the perfect time to do it! The Adult Learnline experts can help you find the training that best suits your needs. Click here for more information (in French).
Invaluable help with finding training
In addition to informing you about educational resources, the Adult Learnline refers you to training establishments throughout Quebec that offer classes and programs matching your learning needs. Our specialized operators answer your questions about:
- Adult Learnline, in short (.pdf)
- Pre-secondary courses;
- French courses;
- Upgrading your French-language skills;
- Vocational training (DVS, AVS, STC, etc.);
- Secondary cycles 1 and 2;
- College- and university-level studies (ACS, DCS, certificate, Bachelor’s degree, etc.);
- Distance learning;
- Lifelong learning (customized courses, language classes, computing courses, professional development, etc.);
- Recognition of acquired learning and competencies;
- Comparative evaluation (equivalence) of foreign diplomas;
- Student financial aid.
Do you feel ready to go back to school? Contact us and our specialists will help you take the next steps!
Please note that many events have been postponed or canceled due to the COVID-19 outbreak. We will add new dates as soon as they are confirmed.
Salon de l’immigration et de l’intégration au Québec – November 11 and 12, 2020 (NEW DATES)
Palais des congrès de Montréal – Stand #166
Dial your future, we answer by catering to your ambitions
Established in 2002, the Adult Learnline is an initiative of the Government of Québec whose implementation was entrusted to the Literacy Foundation owing to the Foundation’s expertise in that area. The Adult Learnline specialists help each year thousands of Québécois adults in their training path, throughout the province. Since its inauguration in 2002, more than 40,000 people have benefited from the service.
The Adult Learnline is a service that:
- provides listening, assistance and referral in education;
- is aimed at adults wishing to undertake training;
- may be used by the target population, those around them, and facilitators from different networks;
- is bilingual, toll-free and confidential;
- has compiled a directory of all training sites in the public, private and community sectors;
- covers all regions of Quebec;
- is accessible Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm;
- is run by skilled staff.
The Adult Learnline is an initiative of the Government of Québec whose implementation was entrusted to the Literacy Foundation.