The current pandemic is disrupting the daily lives of everyone and the impacts are being seen in all spheres of society.
In this context, schools and community organizations had to cancel their activities and suspend their services in accordance with the preventive measures decreed by the government and the public health agency. These closings have significant impacts on the different clienteles they serve.
The Foundation offers a comprehensive library including several digital tools to keep in touch with your employees, customers and loved ones, as well as educational resources for children and their parents.
Resources – Digital Communications
To help you exchange with your employees, your customers and your loved ones by videoconference.
Online Educational Resources for Adults
Games, exercices and online trainings for adults wishing to continue their learning.
- Financial Literacy | McGill University
- General Adult Education Resources | Support AE-VT Students
- Online Learning Resources | UNESCO
- The Visual Dictionnary | InfoVisual
Online Educational Resources for Children and their Parents
Games, exercices and workshops for elementary and high school students and their parents.
- Audio Library | Tyndale St-Georges Community Centre
- Digital Books | Quebec Reading Connection
- Educational Resources | English Montreal School Board
- Educational Resources and Activities | Concordia University
- Educational Videos | YouTube Learning
- Learning Backpack | Sir Wilfrid-Laurier School Board
- Learn at Home | Scholastics
- Resources and Ideas | Learn
- Open School
- Resources and Activities | Quebec Online School
- Visual Learning Tools | Victories n’ Autism
- Visual Schedules for Children | A Day In Our Shoes
Foundation initiatives for Children and their Parents
To keep your spirits up, have fun and learn as a family.
- Drag Queen Story Hour with Barbada (in English) (coming up)
- Story Hour with Salomé Corbo (in French) (coming up)
- Simple and Healthy Recipe Ideas | #OnCuisineEnFamille (in French)
To have the Foundation add one of your resources to its library, contact us at email@example.com