Since 2002, Adult Learnline has supported thousands of Quebecers of all ages and from all backgrounds in their desire to acquire and develop their professional skills.
Adult Learnline is a support, listening and reference service in education that helps direct those who request it to the best training offers, throughout Quebec, according to their needs.
|Regardless of age, level of education or trade,|
we all have the potential to learn!
Find the training that’s right for you with Adult Learnline
Bilingual, toll-free and confidential, listing all training sites in the public, private and community sectors and covering all regions of Quebec, this service is accessible at all times. A relative, an employer or a worker from the various public networks can also use the service.
Our professionals answer your questions about:
- Pre-secondary studies
- French lessons
- Francization courses
- Vocational training (DEP, ASP, AEP, etc.)
- The first and second cycles of secondary
- College and university studies (AEC, DEC, certificate, bachelor’s degree, etc.)
- Distance education
- Continuing education (tailor-made courses, language courses, computer courses, professional development, etc.)
- Recognition of prior learning and skills Comparative evaluation (equivalence) of foreign diplomas Financial aid for studies
Tens of thousands of Quebecers have benefited from the Adult Learnline service since its creation. Are you ready to go back to school or develop your skills? Would you like more information on the Adult Learnline service? Contact us!
- By phone at 1 888 488-3888
- Chat with one of our professionals
- Complete an online request form
- Chat with us via the Messenger app
Our next events
Salon de l’immigration et de l’intégration au Québec – November 11 and 12, 2020
Virtual Fair | Register for free
The Adult Learnline service is an initiative of the Government of Quebec
whose implementation was entrusted to the Literacy Foundation because of its expertise.